UNPACKIN' it Ministries, Inc. | Ryan Saunders, Board of Directors - Treasurer
UNPACKIN' it Ministries is where sports fans go to unpack sports, faith, and life. Officially launching in January 2014, we are committed to focusing on Four Areas of Ministry:
- Media – A weekly syndicated and faith-based sports radio show broadcast throughout the country, and interview-driven podcasts. All available in iTunes, Stitcher, and SoundCloud.
- Resources – UNPACK this is a weekday devotional blog sent to email subscribers. We encourage and challenge our readers by giving a personal and Biblical application to a current sports story. These devotionals also appear on the Bible App, AthletesinAction.org, and Power Up Chapel Talk. Additional devotions are written for Lifeway's Stand Firm Devotional.
- Events – We partner with churches and other ministries to host regular breakfasts and dinners that include interviews with sports figures.
- The “PACK” – A small group of sports fans who weekly meet for breakfast to have Prayer, Accountability, Conversation, and Kick around sports topics.
Madelyn's Fund | Ryan Saunders, Board Member, Donor & Advocate
A stay in the NICU can put a financial strain on any family. Many parents have to take unforeseen time off from work, incur travel costs; not to mention the medical bills they will take on. Sadly, there are also families who will experience the loss of a child and need to pay for funeral costs. By assisting these families financially we hope to ease the stress they experience allowing them to focus their time and energy on the well being of their family.
The Good Fellows Club of Charlotte | Ryan Saunders, Member
The Good Fellows Club has a membership of over 1,700 men in the greater Charlotte area who seek an opportunity to help needy working families in our community. Good Fellows utilizes 100% of donations to provide emergency assistance to families in need throughout the year.
Many families in our community find themselves in a challenging position that require a hand up. The Good Fellows Club has partnered with these families in our community for over 100 years to be there to assist in those moments. Our goal is to provide a listening ear and a helping hand. Businessmen who are passionate and committed to our community are the driving force behind the organization and want to make sure that families have somewhere to turn when those moments happen.
Good Fellows utilizes 100% of donations to provide emergency assistance to families in need throughout the year.
UNC Rams Club | Ryan Saunders, Board of Advisors
The vision for The Rams Club is straightforward: to be the leading intercollegiate athletic development organization in the country. We will pursue this vision the Carolina Way - with great integrity, a dedication to our core values, and an unwavering loyalty to Carolina. To achieve our vision, The Rams Club has identified four areas of focus - or in Tar Heel parlance, the "Four Corners."
Charlotte Leadership Forum | Ryan Saunders, Member - Class of 2020
Charlotte Leadership Forum (CLF) brings together a selected group of young married couples who are motivated to live purposeful lives filled with meaning, not just activity. These men and women have a strong desire to impact their family, their workplace, their community, and their world for Jesus Christ. The program is designed to be transformational rather than informational. Therefore, while all teaching is biblically-based, it is not simply Bible teaching. It is designed to help participants deal in practical ways with the pressures and demands of everyday life such as:
- Developing your relationship with Christ
- Building a stronger, lasting marriage
- Raising Godly children
- Becoming great stewards time and talents